Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Evolution in shaving, level by level. First four levels didn't work for me at all - uncomfortable, taking too much time and never gave me the effect NikitttA was looking for. So after two months of waitng for my new toy, two days ago I finally recieved it. Everybody was sceptic about my waste of money, but I just knew that this is it:D So here it comes the new "wale" amongst the shaving machines. It's blue electrical and it works, so my face becomes like "infant ass skin" in just blink of an eye. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 6:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Widzę, że i Ty nie przepadasz za goleniem na mokro ;) A takie maszynki nie "rwą"? Bo ja mam obawy, że mnie taka elektryczna raczej wyszarpie niż wygoli :P

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger Lukasz said...

Nie rwa bardziej sie balem ze utna glowe w calosci:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home